Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Connect Hardrive To Hd Tv

soul storm

soul storm

raindrops beat against my window pane and in spite of the blanket, wrapped so tightly around my body, it shivers me. The candle goes out for a moment lift my head, my eyes tear away from gray rain clouds, to dominate not only the sky seem. A deep breath. Was it not just your sense of smell ...? Praesent seen for days? My head falls back on my knees. No. You are already long gone when I could still perceive him. Yet your response is to be heard. Your words repeated like a broken tape in my head. Again and again. So pointless and yet pleasant. I must close only for a moment the eyes to see you again before me. The sparkle in your eyes, your smile, your hand reaching for mine. A deep sigh escapes my throat. How long have I eaten anything? Since when I'm awake? & How many times I've seen on your mobile phone? Minutes and hours to grind out yet ... I'm waiting for you. No message, no sign of you. Come and Stay geh or running away. Pull me away in your arms or shock me. Just do not leave me alone with my loneliness. If it does maybe a little bit more painful, since that look in your eyes?

(c) by Ann.

Written, but not paid ... for Karina. I hope it meets your situation a little. ;)
Written but not, for dedicated ... Karina.I hope it fits your situation a little. ;)







0 comments:

Post a Comment